Associated Couriers Certifications
All Associated Couriers drivers possess a Hazmat endorsements on their Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Associated Couriers has an OSHA-compliant documented biohazard Exposure Control Plan, is TSA Certified, and fully HIPAA compliant. All drivers receive training in OSHA biohazard procedures, including how to properly handle spills and other Hazmat emergencies.
List of Certifications
- US DOT # 149002, HM #00174, MC # 143387, SCAC: ASDR
- US DOT Special Permit (SP) 8308 (Radiopharmaceuticals/Class 7)
- IAC Change 6A Authorized Representative, TSA (First Observer)
- C-TPAT Certified Partner Program # 66129634 (April, 2017)
- ISCPO (International Supply Chain Protection Organization)
- US DOT PHMSA # 060716552006YA Hazardous Materials Registered
- Alliance for Uniform Hazmat Transport: #UPM-149002-WV
- FMCSA Carrier Safety Rated, US DOT Security Training 49 CFR Part 172
- US DOT & OSHA Medical Specimens Transportation Training Program (Class 6.2, A & B)
- US Interstate Commerce Commission Permitted, Missouri MCRS Property Carrier
- HIPAA Privacy Standards, Protected Health Information (PHI) Training Certified
- ECA (Express Carriers Association), CLDA (Custom Logistics Delivery Association)
Our team is in the process of becoming fully compliant with the four key provisions of the Hazardous Materials Transportation Act, including: Procedures and Policies, Material Designations & Labeling, Packaging Requirements, and Operational Rules.
Join Our Growing Team
ACI takes pride in providing superior services backed by our team of dedicated drivers and administrators. We employ more than 225 company drivers and staff who are fully trained to handle hazardous shipments, time-critical deadlines, and secure deliveries.
Trucks & Vans